Quality AppointmentsAll Models in Breeze Phase 3
We pay as much attention to the details that you don’t see as the ones you do when building your new home. We’re proud to offer an extensive collection of standard features to make your new Midhaven Home, comfortable, energy efficient, and most importantly to make it easier for you and your family to live a fresher, healthier, eco-friendly lifestyle.
Every Midhaven home in the Breeze neighbourhood is 100% ENERGY STAR® qualified, certified by independent third party inspectors as saving energy costs and reducing environmental impact. Every new home will meet the most current ENERGY STAR® New Home standards—which exceed the Ontario Building Code by 20% for insulation, air tightness and indoor air quality.
- Architectural coordinated designs with steep roof pitch(s) and laminate shingles that have a Limited Lifetime Warranty designed/installed for high wind protection.
- Clay brick including precast stone window sills
- Horizontal vinyl siding, Board and Baton and/or Shake vinyl accents in roof gables and extended window boxes as per elevation layout.
- Soldier coursing, brick arches, building stone and other masonry detailing as per elevation.
- Custom engraved stone house address numbers.
- Virtually maintenance free aluminum soffit, fascia, eave troughs and downspouts and factory painted steel overhead garage doors with window inserts.
- Triple thermo-pane Low “E” Argon gas casement vinyl windows on main & second floors.
- Fiberglass Eight foot (8′) Tall, two panel exterior front door.
- Satin nickel front door grip set with dead bolt.
- Vinyl Low “E” sliding basement windows.
- Building envelope is fully caulked at all perforations including doors and windows.
- Front verandas are featured on most elevations, with poured concrete decks and exterior square fiberglass columns painted to match aluminum soffit, fascia & trough were applicable.
- Elevations with exterior upper balconies completed with sheet vinyl membrane decking material, black aluminum railing and painted fiberglass columns.
- Black exterior light fixtures at garage overhead door and front door entrance.
- Patio slab walkways from driveway to front porch, concrete steps as required by grade.
- Fully sodded front, and rear yards, narrow side yards between houses may be graveled at Builder’s discretion. Lot graded to conform with the pre-approved engineered grading plan meeting the requirements of the local municipality
- Paved driveways.
- Rear yard entrance to have concrete steps where required by grade.
19. 2” x 6” exterior value engineering wall system allowing R24 batt insulation application. Steel beam construction in basement. Raised-heel trusses.
20. R5 Advanced Breathable Insulating Sheathing on exterior framed living space walls
21. 5/8” tongue and groove floor sheathing, glued, screwed down and all joints sanded.
22. 3/8” roof sheathing.
23. Poured concrete foundations with damp proofing and wrapped with a superior drainage membrane to further protect from water penetration with 6″ weeper lines.
24. Deep garages (approximately 23 feet) allowing access to house and extra storage space.
25. Extra entrance- garage to house to have steel insulated door with deadbolt and with concrete steps or pressure treated wood landing with stairs to be determined by grade.
26. Garage to be drywalled (from top of foundation wall) with one coat of taping and primed.
27. Continuous air barrier and draft-resistant electrical boxes and caulking of wall sill plates and vertical joints of doubled studs (on all exterior walls) for increased air tightness and energy efficiency.
28. Foam insulation in garage ceilings where there are habitable rooms above.
29. Entry resistant framing, hinges and striker plates reinforced with longer screws on all exterior doors, and additional blocking on all exterior door jambs.
30. 200 AMP electrical service panel with circuit breaker and copper wiring throughout home.
31. Rough In Conduit for Electric Vehicle Charging System from panel to garage with oversized electrical box (wiring not included).
32. Heavy duty cable and outlets for stove and dryer.
33. Two weatherproof exterior electrical outlets. One in the front of the home and one in the rear of the home for easy access.
34. Ceiling receptacle in garage for future garage door opener and one wall electrical receptacle in garage, per garage bay.
35. Seasonal lighting receptacle in soffit switched to inside of the home.
36. Decora® white electrical plugs and switches throughout home.
37. Switch controlled plug in living room or great room where applicable.
38. Rough-in for future central vacuum system with drops to basement with cover plates
39. Rough-in for future security (exterior doors & motion sensor)
40. Upgraded Ceiling Light fixtures in bedrooms, kitchen, eating area, hallways, bathrooms, den, and family room (where applicable). Dining room will have “capped” electrical box.
41. Electrical receptacle in basement beside electrical panel in unfinished area.
42. Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
43. Electrical receptacle in kitchen island and peninsulas (where applicable).
44. Electric door chime with doorbell at front entry.
45. Unfinished basement area lights wired to wall switch.
46. Smoke Detectors with visual signalling in each bedroom and hallways of each floor, Carbon monoxide detectors on each floor. All detectors hardwired to electrical panel.
47. High Efficiency forced air gas furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning.
48. Spark Ignition Gas Fireplace with glass front including safety screen, with Manhattan Style Surround Painted White.
49. Two exterior hose bibs, one in garage, one at rear of home with interior shut off taps & pressure release valves for winterization.
50. ABS drains and PEX water tubing (virtually eliminates water hammer).
51. Single plastic laundry tub with chrome or brass faucet, location as per plan.
52. Recessed Laundry box with two lever handle washing machine water & drain as per plan.
53. Double bowl Undermount stainless steel sink in kitchen with under the sink water shut off valves and vanity basins with separate water shut off valves.
54. External vent for dryer.
55. Dishwasher electrical and plumbing Rough In.
56. All shower faucets include a Posi-Temp shower valve providing a balanced water temperature while other water is being utilized throughout the house.
57. Three piece plumbing rough-in for future basement bathroom (under slab drain only). Energy Efficient Gas Hot Water Tank System is a lease or rental and agrees to execute a lease or rental agreement.
58. Nine foot (9’) ceilings on main floor, eight (8’) on second floor (except in areas where architectural design, mechanical, duct work, or cabinet bulkheads are required).
59. Ceramic tile flooring in foyer, powder room, kitchen, eating area, main or 2nd floor laundry and bathrooms.
60. 35 oz. Scotch Guard™ Broadloom with 10 mil chip foam under pad in all other areas.
61. Light Fixtures with marbled glass shades and pewter accents in upgraded light fixture areas. Dining room ceiling outlet to be capped. CFL bulbs throughout.
62. Decorative Tudor style casing 2 3/4″ wide around windows and doors, with Tudor style baseboard 3 7/8” tall throughout home.
63. Designer two panel square smooth interior doors.
64. Natural finish Oak Veneer Stringers, carpeted treads & risers on stairs in finished areas with Natural finish oak pickets, newel posts and handrail as per plan, stairs to basement to be closed rise.
65. Upgraded rounded drywall corners providing a softer look and flow to the interior of the home.
66. Stippled ceiling with 4” border, smooth ceilings in kitchen, baths and main or 2nd floor laundry.
67. All woodwork, trim and doors finished in white semi-gloss low VOC paint.
68. Interior walls finished in quality washable (with mild soap) zero VOC paint.
69. All drywall is applied with screws, using a minimum of nails.
70. Combination of 10 telephone outlets (CAT 3 pre-wired), cable/internet outlets (RG6 Coaxial pre-wired or use of TV or Internet). Purchaser to choose location of outlets.
71. High Quality Cabinetry in Kitchen, Main & Ensuite baths (from builder samples).
72. Quartz Countertop in Kitchen (Builder Standard Colours) and laminated countertops in baths
(Builder Standard Colours).
73. White range hood externally vented exhaust fan.
74. Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
75. GFI electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
76. Large centre island or peninsula including flush breakfast bar with electrical outlet where applicable, as per plan.
77. Single Lever Kitchen Faucet with pull out spout.
78. Pedestal sink in powder room where applicable, as per plan.
79. Single Lever faucet in all bathrooms with waste pop-ups.
80. Acrylic drop in soaker tub in Master Ensuite with ceramic surround and backsplash where applicable as per plan. Soaker tub to have Roman Faucet with double lever handles.
81. All tubs with overhead shower enclosures to have ceramic tile up to ceiling height.
82. Acrylic soaker tub in main baths with toe touch drain plug.
83. Mirrors in all bathrooms above vanities or pedestal sinks.
84. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
85. White bathroom fixtures (tub, toilet & basin).
86. White ceramic bathroom accessories including towel bar, toilet tissue dispenser, and soap dish in showers.
87. Energy efficient water saver shower heads and dual flush toilet tanks.
88. Separate shower stalls will have ceiling pot light and full ceramic tiled walls, ceiling and floor. (Glass Shower doors/walls are optional).
89. Survey in accordance with the Surveys Act, The Surveyors Act, The Land Titles Act and the Regulations
made under them.
Where Look-out conditions are applicable the following features are standard and included:
90. Larger rear triple pane Low E Argon filled vinyl windows size and location to be determined by Builder based on grade and structural details.
91. 6’ x 8’ pressure treated deck off main floor with steps to grade.
92. R24 interior batt insulation and R5 Advanced Breathable Exterior Insulating Sheathing on above grade exterior walls.
93. Additional brick from concrete foundation at rear.
94. Look out conditions may alter the location of sliding basement windows.
Where basement walk-out conditions are applicable the following features are standard and included:
95. Larger rear triple pane Low E Argon filled vinyl windows size and location to be determined by Builder based on grade and structural details.
96. Low E Argon Sliding Patio Door as per plan.
97. Additional brick from concrete foundation at rear.
98. 8’ x 8’ pressure treated deck off main floor (steps from deck to grade not included).
99. R24 interior batt insulation and R5 Advanced Breathable Exterior Insulating Sheathing on above grade exterior walls.
100. Walk out conditions may alter the location of sliding basement windows.
101. R60 ceiling with attic insulation.
102. R31 ceiling without attic insulation.
103. R31 exposed floor insulation.
104. R24 Batt main wall insulation.
105. R5 Advanced Breathable Exterior Insulating Sheathing
106. R20 full Height basement wall insulation (insulation left approximately 6” above basement floor).
107. Under Basement Slab 2’ perimeter insulation.
108. Ceiling insulation in unheated areas that contain heated living space above to be spray foam insulation.
109. ENERGY STAR® Triple pane Low E Argon filled Windows, complete with insulated spacers in
110. Sealed with spark ignition Fireplace where applicable as per plan.
111. Single Stage TMPX 95.1% HE with DC Brushless motor Furnace.
112. HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilation System). 75% efficiency
113. Programmable Thermostat.
114. Duct Work sealed throughout home.
115. 1082 kWh Electrical Savings (100% CFL – (compact florescent bulbs)).
116. ENERGY STAR® Rated Exhaust Fans in bathrooms and laundry.
117. 46% EF DWHR-on two showers (Drain Water Heat Recovery Pipe).
118. EF .90 Condensing DHWH (Domestic Hot Water System) – choice of rental on demand system or
rental hot water tank.
119. Independent 3rd Party Blower-Door Test completed on every house built.
120. Registered as an ENERGY STAR® qualified home with an Energuide Rating at NRCAN and GREEN HOME® certified. Certificates provided.
121. 7 years – major structural defects.
122. 2 years – plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope.
123. 1 year – all other items, as defined in the ONHWP Act and workmanship and materials as per Tarion Construction Performance Guidelines.
1. All plans, elevations and specifications are subject to modification from time to time by the Vendor according to the Ontario Building Code and the applicable Municipal and Architectural requirements.
2. The side door (where applicable) may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage as per grading or Municipality requirements.
3. House types and streetscapes are subject to final approval of the Builder, Municipality or Developers Architectural Control Architect.
4. Variations from Vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes etc. due to normal production process.
5. The Vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring from different dye lots on all materials such as ceramic tile or broadloom, laminate flooring, hardwood flooring, wood stairs, railing, kitchen cabinets, countertops roof shingles or brick. Colour and materials will be as close as possible to vendors samples but not necessarily identical. Purchasers may be required to reselect colours and/or materials from the Vendor’s samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation of products.
6. Hardwood flooring may react to normal fluctuating humidity levels producing gapping or cupping, both considered to be within acceptable industry standards. Proper humidity levels after closing are the responsibility of the homeowner.
7. All Visitors shall indemnify and save the vendor, its servants and agents harmless from all action, cause of action, claims and demands for upon or by reason of any damage or injury to person or property of the Visitor, or any of his/her friends, relatives, workmen or agents who have entered on the real property or any part of the subdivision of which the real property forms a part whether with or without the authorization, expressed or implied of the Vendor.
8. Number of front steps may vary and front elevations (brick, building stone, columns, railings etc.) may accordingly at the builder’s sole discretion be modified from that shown according to grading conditions and/or municipal requirements.
9. Laundry room layout, back hall and/or stairs may be dropped, altered or eliminated in order to accommodate municipally approved grading and drainage requirements, if deemed necessary at builder’s sole discretion.
10. Finishes and materials contained in any Sales Office and Model Homes, including broadloom, furniture, electrical fixtures, drapes, ceramic flooring, upgraded kitchen cabinets, stained floor, staircase and railing and architectural ornamental plaster, acoustic tile ceiling and luminous lenses etc. may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type or not necessarily be included in the dwelling unit(s) purchased herein.
11. Choice of interior colours and materials to be chosen from the vendor’s standard samples if not yet ordered or installed provided that the colours and materials area chosen by the Purchaser within 10 days of notification by the Vendor. Otherwise the Vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and/or materials. This time may be cut shorter for quick closings.
12. Transitional areas between different types of flooring may result in different heights and or elevations in heights and that reducers will be used by the Vendor to reduce the difference in height between the different flooring types.
13. Elevation/floor plans may be reversed from brochure renderings when sited on individual lots. The location of garage side of elevation is determined and must conform to Architectural and Municipal requirements.
14. Purchaser will not be allowed entry or permission to perform any work of any kind on any home prior to closing date.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice. Builder has the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality. E. & O.E. September 2017.